The Helikon soft shell jacket Blizzard made of 2-way StormStretch® material with a Teflon® DWR treatment (durable water repellent) protects against light wind and rain and is still highly breathable.
The jacket has a slightly looser, wider cut and offers a lot of freedom of movement. The hood, stowed in the collar, can be deployed quickly and easily thanks to a 2-way zip and is adaptable to other headgear or devices (e.g. headphones). It has six pockets in which many important things can be stowed evenly. Two large chest pockets with 2-way zips, two slide-in compartments in the chest pockets and two upper arm pockets. The Blizzard is very light, compressible and can be easily transported in a small bag or backpack to save space.
- Lightweight, breathable yet durable upper
- Tailored, loose cut
- Extended back area
- 2-way YKK® front zip with anti-pinch protection
- Hood with visor and 3-way adjustment system that can be stowed in the collar
- Mesh lined ventilation openings under the arms
- 2 large chest pockets with 2-way zips
- 2 slide-in pockets in the breast pockets
- 2 zipped upper arm pockets
- Profiled elbow reinforcements
- Cuffs with Velcro
- Elastic drawstring in the hem
- Velcro on the upper arms for ID patches
|sleeve length (cm)|| 80.6
Note : The jacket is slightly larger. If you're hesitating between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
98% nylon, 2% elastane (StormStretch®); Teflon™ coated; YKK® zippers
Weight: approx. 620 g (size M)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The delivery time is 2-4 working days. You can find more information about shipping times and shipping costs on the Shipping Information page. If you have any further questions, our support will be happy to help you.