UF PRO® has combined different materials in the Striker XT Combat Shirt, therefore it offers robustness, comfort and quick-drying properties.
The sleeves are made of sturdy, breathable ripstop fabric, the torso area is made of abrasion-resistant knit and the armpit area is made of an odor-inhibiting merino-polyester blend. To protect it from abrasion, the outside of the material has been reinforced with a strong and comfortable braid.
The removable UF PRO® air/pac slots in the shoulder area distribute the weight of loads, for example when carrying a plate carrier or a heavy backpack. The eight millimeter thick air/pac® inserts also enable air circulation and therefore help dry quickly if the shirt gets wet.
The Striker XT Combat Shirt features the proven “Striker” sleeve pocket arrangement. It consists of two upper and two forearm pockets. If you have problems opening the upper arm pockets, simply "bite" the strap and build up the tension necessary to open the zipper.
The underarm pockets have an additional strap inside that can be used to hold smaller items such as a pen or compass. A MOLLE system is applied to the top of the bag so that you can attach the separately available UF PRO® Device Pouch (169409) or of course any other MOLLE-compatible bag.
The ergonomic sleeves keep the separately available UF PRO® Flex elbow pads secure and in place at all times - without having to fix them there with straps.
Hot temperatures and a full gear load can be a tough combination. For these conditions, ventilation zippers have been integrated on the back of the upper arm area, which allow a pleasant and cooling air flow.
- Extra-long front zip
- Ventilation zippers in the upper arm areas
- UF PRO® air/pac® inserts in the shoulder areas
- Ergonomic sleeves, easy to roll up
- Abrasion-resistant and quick-drying knit in the torso area
- Odor-inhibiting merino/polyester blend in the armpit area, reinforced with breathable nylon braid
- Bag configuration:
- 2 x Large upper arm pockets with Velcro and additional strap for easy opening
- 2x forearm pockets with elastic straps inside and MOLLE on the top for attaching the UF PRO® Device Pouch (169409)
- Softly lined inside of the collar
- Sleeves with regulation
- Insert pockets for UF PRO® Flex elbow pads
Care instructions: The torso and forearm material is very fine, sensitive and pulls threads very quickly - please do not allow it to come into contact with highly abrasive items or hook and loop hooks.
Weight: approx. 500 g (size L).