A sense of precision and high dexterity stand for 0.5 mm palm protection. The Mechanix Specialty FastFit® 0.5mm Shooting Gloves offer a natural feel and lightweight hand protection in an anatomical design. The 0.5mm AX-Suede™ synthetic leather offers the perfect blend of tactile control and protection in the field or on the range. Breathable TrekDry® material conforms to the back of the hand to reduce heat build-up, and expandable flex joints improve trigger finger mobility for smooth manipulation.
- Lightweight TrekDry® conforms to the back of the hand to reduce heat build-up and sweating
- Anatomically designed darts conform to the natural shape of the hand for a precision fit
- The elastic cuff ensures a secure fit
- Expandable flex joints improve trigger finger mobility
- 0.5 mm thick, flexible AX-Suede™ synthetic leather ensures a precision feel and optimum dexterity
- nylon carrying straps
- Machine washable
Performance level according to CE EN 388 Abrasion resistance: 1
Performance level according to CE EN 388 cut resistance: 1
Performance level according to CE EN 388 Tear resistance: 3
Performance level according to CE EN 388 puncture resistance: 1
Performance level according to EN ISO 13997 TDM cut resistance: X
Weight: approx. 80 g (size L).
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The delivery time is 2-4 working days. You can find more information about shipping times and shipping costs on the Shipping Information page. If you have any further questions, our support will be happy to help you.